Prices exclude VAT
Losmandy G 11: The ultimate equatorial mount for the serious astronomer and astro imager.
The G 11 is the reference standard for other mounts in its class. It can carry up to 60lbs instrument weight (27.2kgs).
There are many superb images taken with telescopes mounted on the G 11. Take your astronomy to another dimension.
Available as 2 versions with or without with the Gemini 'GOTO' computer system.
G11 and G11 GOTO: SPECIFICATION: R.A. / DEC. AXIS
- All machined aluminum and stainless steel, black anodized.
- All stainless steel hardware.
- One 3.750” diameter needle thrust bearing.
- One 2.000” diameter needle thrust bearing.
- Two 1.500” diameter needle bearings.
- 5.625” diameter, 7075 aluminum worm gear, 360 tooth.
- Dual supported, ball bearing housed stainless steel worm-heat treated and ground.
- Variable slip clutch, both axes. One knob design.
- 1.250” diameter stainless steel shafts.
- Fully locking, unique tangent arm design altitude adjustment 14-64 degrees, large knob for easy alignment. (8-68 degrees with small modification).
- Laser engraved latitude scale in 2 degree increments.
- Single knob azimuth control, bi-directional +/- 8.5 degree.
- 5.000” diameter laser engraved setting circles, 4 minute R.A., vernier reading to 1 minute / 1 degrees DEC., vernier reading to 0.1 degree. R.A. circle engraved for Northern and Southern Hemisphere.
- Porter slip ring design.
- 160 oz/in stepper motor, 0.5 arc sec. step.
- Dovetail saddle-plate allows for the interchanging of any tube assembly-reduces need for DEC. weights.
- Removable stainless steel weight shaft w/safety knob.
- 21 lb counterweight.
- 7 lb and 11 lb extra counterweights available.
- Through the axis polar scope, works in Northern and Southern Hemisphere. Polar scope optional.
- Instrument weight capacity 60 lbs.
- Equatorial head weight 36 lbs.
- HD TRIPOD
- All machined aluminum, black anodized, powder coated.
- Tripod height, adjustable from 33” - 48”
- Removable leg design for easy transporting.
- Tripod weight 35 lbs.
- DUAL-AXIS ELECTRONICS
- Diamond push button pattern.
- R.A. and DEC. reversing switches.
- Three guiding rates; 30%, 50% and 2x sidereal rate.
- Three setting rates; 4x, 8x, 16x sidereal rate.
- Quartz tracking rates: sidereal, solar, lunar, king.
- Periodic Error Correction (PEC).
- Programmable DEC. Backlash Compensation (TVC).
- Control panel dimmer.
- Accepts auto-guider systems.
- Northern and Southern Hemisphere operation.
- 12 volt DC - 500ma power use.
- Tiltable control panel for easy access.
- Small hand control box for comfortable use.
- All heights are to top of tripod. Add 10” @ 34 degrees to center of Dec.-R.A. junction. Add 7” from Dec.-R.A. junction to top of saddle.
(FHD-MAL) Folding HD Tripod with MAL Top for Titan
HD Tripod shown with G 11 Mount
GEMINI SERVO SYSTEM
SEE GEMINI PAGE FOR FULL
DETAILS click this link . . .
Heavy Duty Tripod Pier available Click image above for more.