Prices exclude VAT
A serious telescope in needs a serious mount - this is it!
Titan can handle up to 100lbs of instrumentation and comes complete with the Gemini 'GOTO' computer system. With stunning smooth tracking, fast and accurate slewing this mount will put you up there with the best.
If you have or are thinking of getting a fine large aperture telescope, give it the mount it deserves!
- All machined stainless steel and aluminum, black anodized.
- Shafts, 1.968" diameter stainless steel tubing, .250" wall thickness.
- Worm gears, 6.750" diameter, 270 tooth, 7075 aluminum - special coated.
- Worms, heat treated and ground stainless steel.
- Single piece worm housing construction, double ended, ball bearing supported with adjustable preload.
- Tracking: +/- 5 arc sec. or better.
- Low temperature operation: 0 F
- 5.062" diameter needle thrust bearings.
- 3.500" diameter sealed ball bearings.
- 3.100" diameter sealed ball bearings for worm gear.
- Fully locking, unique tangent arm design altitude adjustment, 12-70 degrees, large knob for easy alignment.
- Laser engraved latitude scale in 2 degree increments.
- Single knob azimuth control, bi-directional +/- 10 degrees, X/Y axis leveling bubbles.
- Variable slip clutch, 6.0" diameter both axes, one knob design.
- Full 360 degree rotation in both R.A. and DEC.
- Fully enclosed R.A. and DEC. worm and worm gear.
- Photographic instrument weight capacity 100 lbs.
- Equatorial Head weight 75 lbs. Breaks down into R.A. 37.5 lbs. & DEC. 37.5 lbs.
- Removable counterweight shaft with safety stop, 1.25" diameter.
- Includes two 21 lb weights.
- Split dovetail saddle plate design, 1.00" X 6.00" X 8.00"
- Dovetail plate drops in and locks allowing for interchanging of any tube assembly - reduces the need for DEC. weights.
- Accepts all "D" series dovetail plates.
- 7 lb and 11 lb extra counterweights available
- Off axis polar scope, works in Northern and Southern hemisphere. (Polar scope optional.)
GEMINI SERVO SYSTEM
SEE GEMINI PAGE FOR FULL DETAILS click this link . . .
TRIPOD - SOLD SEPARATELY
- FHD-MAL With adjustable leg design. Height range from 33" to 48"
- All heights are from ground level to top of tripod, vertical.
- Carries up to 425 lbs.
- Wt. 45 lbs.
(FHD-MAL) Folding HD Tripod with MAL Top for Titan
Heavy Duty Tripod Pier available Click image above for more.